Sunday, March 27, 2011

It has been 8 months since I have posted anything! TIme has just gone by so fast and life has been so crazy. I am starting a new blog in hopes of being better about sharing what is going on, what projects I'm working on, and what I hope to accomplish! Maybe if I am better about writing it down I will do better at following through. I just finished redoing the kids' bathroom last weekend, and that was A LOT of work! Painting a room when you have little kids running around and wanting to come in and out isn't exactly my idea of "fun", but it turned out really cute. (Pictures coming soon)
Now I am trying to decide what project to start next. A cute friend of mine has inspired me to do something that I have need to do for 2 years.... ORGANIZE MY CLOSET!!! I have some BIG plans for that little space. I am going to paint one of a walls a cute turquoise color. I need to make an organizer for jewelry, purses, and scarves. And since Scott's stuff takes up most of the closet I will be making a lot of trips to the DI.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog so freaking cute! I am an official stalker now. PS you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete