Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Christmas at the Arnold's
















Christmas is my all time favorite holiday to decorate for.... I tend to go overboard but I have been a little lazy the past

couple of years. I have double the ornaments that go on the tree that I didn't even bother with this year strictly because I was sure Bella was going to try to pull them all off! She did pretty good, only had to put a few back in their place. The village on the other hand she just couldn't leave alone... either kid really. They couldn't resist the little people and the cars. This was a village that I inherited from my Grandpa who was an amazing decorator. He was actually featured on the Idaho local news for his outdoor Christmas lights and village setup. I
t was divided up between all the grandkids but I ended up some some great pieces.














Christmas Eve-
We had a lot of fun with the kids making cookies for Santa and "magic" oatmeal for the reindeer. (It's a special treat that help the reindeer fly) And this is Santa's "Special Key" since we don't have a chimney for him to come down. Although I do have a faux fireplace where Santa accidentally dropped a present and left behind.


























Christmas Day-
I'm only posting a couple pictures since we took about a MILLION and I'm too lazy to upload them all!
Donovan got a letter from Santa telling him that even though he was on the "naughty list" he still believed he was a good boy but he needed to try extra hard this year to be better. I was impressed that Santa would take the time to write him a personalized letter reminding him that he can see him all the time and he KNOWS when he is naughty or nice.




1 comment: