Thursday, January 28, 2010

OH BABY!!!

So Bella got her first tooth this week! I was super excited about it, and I thought that it would give her a little bit of relief to her sore gums....... but, she is just as grouchy as ever. I think the 2nd one is getting ready to make it's appearance and I'm HOPING that is why she has been so clingy and won't let me put her down, ever! Also, she has just decided that she doesn't want her formula anymore either. She will drink a couple ounces during the day and take a full 8 ounces before bed. She would rather have her baby food, or whatever we are eating. I gave her some of those lil' crunchies and she loves them! Her Dr. told me to start her on table food and get creative with the formula. I already mix it into her oatmeal but I guess I am going to have to come up with more ways of giving it to her. I tried giving it to her in a sippy cup but she will only drink water or juice from it. Plus, the stupid cup I got pulls off like the nipple of a bottle and she emptied out her mango pineapple carrot juice all over my carpet..... so I have a beautiful round orange stain on my carpet that I can't get up. So now I am on the hunt for a carpet cleaner.

2 comments:

  1. Sydnee stopped drinking formula as soon as she started eating baby food. She would have a bottle in the morning and at night and that is it. She went from number one baby food to number three in a week. She only wanted food. My doctor said it was okay as long as she was having some and still growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to know thanks. Her Dr. would be more concerned if she was just a little thing, but she is by no means starving. :) I am giving her baby food with the DHA in it, so hopefully she will make up for a little bit of it there. She chews really well and so I think I am going to start her on 3rd foods.

    ReplyDelete