Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas 2009





I think this Christmas has been the best one so far. Donovan finally understood the whole Santa thing. Although he didn't quite get that if he was naughty Santa wasn't going to bring him any toys..... he was put on the naughty list! Lucky for him he tried really hard to be good and even sent a letter to Santa asking if he would put him back on the nice list.

Christmas morning came and I was the first one up. I thought I was going to have to wake up Donovan to tell him that Santa came, but he woke up a few minutes after me. We all went downstairs to see what Santa left, and his face just LIT up! Just to see the excitement that he felt, made me feel that same magical feeling that I got when I was little. He and Bella... yes even Bella, tore into their presents loving every minute of it. Definitely the BEST Christmas ever!

1 comment: