Sunday, January 3, 2010

Donovan's birthday








Donovan just turned 4 last week. His birthday is 4 days after Christmas....... and because our families are so big he gets to have 2 parties! He was so excited about his Batman Cave, Starwars Heroes, Pirate Ship, and Island. He got a lot of fun toys from his cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandma and grandpas. He wanted a to have a Transformers birthday with an Optimus Prime cake. We had A LOT of cake leftover between the two parties.

I can honestly say that I love the holidays and celebrating his birthday, but I am looking forward to getting my house and life back in order.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday BIG BOY!!!!
    Gish Mind...I can't BELIEVE How big your kiddo's are getting!!!
    I hope to see you guys soon!!! i just want to smooch Bella's beautiful cheeks!!!
    Looks like you guys had a GREAT Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete