Saturday, January 30, 2010

AMAZING NEWS!!!


Trevor holding one of his kids.
Their five kids
Madalyn 16, Sophie 6, Grace 4, Sawyer 4,
Kenyon 1
(the 5th is facing the other 4)
Trevor with some of the other kids

Lindsay and her kids
I love this one


For most of you that follow this on Facebook you probably already know, but my cousin came back to the US with ALL 5 of their kids! Plus 56 others that they will be bringing to Utah to families who have already adopted them. They are in Miami for a few days getting all their paperwork in order and then home it will be! I am so happy for them. They are the most amazing people and I am lucky to have them as my family. I put a link on my sidebar of them at the airport waiting to get on the plane. One of them is on KSL, that is of my cousin carrying his youngest baby. It shows him twice, he is wearing a green shirt and the baby is in just a white onesie. Then there is Lindsay, she is with all of her kids and kissing her oldest on the cheek. It's pretty amazing that they captured such a beautiful moment with a tear running down Madalyn's face. There are several pictures of the both of them, both touching and heartbreaking. That link is from Deseret News.


1 comment:

  1. That is so touching. It definitely puts things in perspective. Welcome home to all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete