Monday, July 26, 2010

THANK YOU JORDAN SCHOOL DISTRICT

Ok, so I feel like I am surrounded by COMPLETE MORONS!!!! For the last 2 weeks I have been trying to find somebody at the (JVSD CDC) Jordan Valley School District Child Development Center to tell me where, what days and what times Donovan will be attending school and NOBODY knows!!! We were told by his previous teacher to get him into a regular preschool for an extra supplement to the 2 days he loses because of the stupid cutbacks in the Special Education program. SO THANK YOU JORDAN SCHOOL DISTRICT FOR SCREWING ALL OF US PARENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS KIDS! I have missed all the preschool openings because people can't get their head out of their asses and do their job! I have been given a complete run around between the 2 districts Jordan and Canyons..... HELLO I'm in West Jordan, I'm in the Jordan district! Not the Canyon's who put us here in the first place! Why can't you find my child's name and his records and tell me where the crap he is suppose to go!?!

*UPDATE*

So I finally hear back from the correct person and find out that they have changed his days and times COMPLETELY! He is suppose to be going into the 4 year old class Tuesday's and Thursday's 11:30-1:30, but now they have changed him to Monday and Wednesday 9:00-11:00. I finally found a preschool that will take him..... BUT on Monday's & Wednesday's!!! And the BEST part is.... the teachers are in charge of the schedule and moving around students to better accommodate the families, BUT they are on vacation and won't be back until the school year starts! AWESOME!!!

2 comments:

  1. If you live in House District 50, I could use your help to get folks in place at the legislature that think (ahead) about the consequences to their actions.
    Gary (www.garyrolsen.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that you don't know what time or what teacher until like the day before school starts. I don't know why? So weird, sorry Mindy.

    ReplyDelete